A2Serenity-EqualityNow

Friday, June 16, 2006

press coverage or lack of it
in answer to a question posted here - we did send out press releases about a week and a half ago to all the local media (and by 'local' I mean as far away as Lansing).

The Ann Arbor News called me, so they should have something. And I believe we're getting some nice promotion on one of the Detroit morning shows (radio).

If you see or hear coverage, please let me know! you can email me directly at rachelnew1@yahoo.com

Rachel

2 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Misty said…

    I called up 107.1 FM (the Ann Arbor station) where I know a DJ and told him about it. He said the Michigan Theater didn't give them ANY info about it in their weekly press stuff so he had no idea. However, he left for Bonaroo so didn't get a chance to get it on.

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Well, I myself sent 107.1 a press release, so SOMEBODY had the info.

    Oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home